Down the Line Surf Co. Update – Store Reopening
Our shop is open once again. The whole DTL team has been briefed on the latest government health and safety guidelines and we are taking the necessary actions to help ensure the safety of our customers and colleagues. This includes the implementation of enhanced cleaning routines and social distancing.
For the safety of other shoppers and staff, we ask that you keep a distance of at least 2m (6ft) apart. We also request that, where possible, you pay by contactless card.
Due to the updated Government advice, all customers need to wear a mask when entering the shop.
Other safety measures will include:
- Separate entry and exit- A one-way system in place throughout the shop to minimize close contact with other shoppers
- Limited numbers in each section of the shop (2 per room)
- Social distancing markers all around the shop to remind customers
- Hand sanitizer dispensers in every doorway to be used by staff and customers on entry and exit
- Rigorous cleaning and hygiene schedules
- No handling or trying on of clothing or wetsuits. There will be staff on hand to help you browse and to offer advice on fitting of wetsuits, but we request customers to not touch or try on any clothing or wetsuits.
- Any clothing or wetsuit returns will be quarantined for 72 hours before being returned to the shop floor
- For large groups or families, we ask that you enter the shop separately with no more than 2 people entering at one time.
We will also be continuing our click and collect service so that if you want to, you can still collect your items at the door. These are just a few of the ways in which we will be making Down The Line Surf Co. a safe environment to welcome our customers back to.